Details about Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I

Newbie900831 Lv1Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:38

Hello,
What is the Firmware Version update for Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. I would also want to know the EOS (End of Support) & EOL (End of Life) of this Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I product.

Farina Ahmed has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Download latest version from below link;

https://community.sangfor.com/pl ... w&fid=10#/1/all

Regarding the End of Support (EOS) and End of Life (EOL) of the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I product, I found an announcement on the Sangfor Technologies website that provides information about the EOS of various Sangfor products, including the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. The announcement states that the EOS date for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5250 and M5900 is December 31, 2022, and the EOS date for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5150 is November 30, 2022. However, I could not find any information about the EOS or EOL of the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I product specifically.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie118735 Lv1Posted 13 Nov 2023 12:50

DO WE HAVE SEMINAR OR TRAININGS FOR ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE?
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 14 Nov 2023 14:06

Download latest version from below link;

https://community.sangfor.com/pl ... w&fid=10#/1/all

Regarding the End of Support (EOS) and End of Life (EOL) of the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I product, I found an announcement on the Sangfor Technologies website that provides information about the EOS of various Sangfor products, including the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. The announcement states that the EOS date for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5250 and M5900 is December 31, 2022, and the EOS date for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5150 is November 30, 2022. However, I could not find any information about the EOS or EOL of the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I product specifically.
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 14 Nov 2023 17:07

Firmware 8.0.47 is the latest for NGAF M5400-F-I
EOL is after 5 Years (I think)
mdamores Lv3Posted 15 Nov 2023 09:42

To summarize:

* Latest Firmware version - 8.0.47
* EOS / EOL - can't find any announcement yet regarding EOS/EOL announcement but it's usually 5 years after the release of the certain model.
MTR Lv2Posted 18 Nov 2023 00:52

Firmware Version Update: Unfortunately, I couldn't find specific information about the firmware version update for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. It would be best to refer to the official documentation or contact Sangfor support for the latest firmware version and upgrade instructions.

End of Support (EOS): The End of Support date for Sangfor NGAF M5250 and M5900 is December 31, 2022, according to the information available. However, I couldn't find the specific EOS date for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. It is recommended to consult the official announcements or contact Sangfor support for accurate information regarding the EOS date for this product.

End of Life (EOL): Similarly, I couldn't find the specific End of Life announcement for the Sangfor Firewall NGAF M5400-F-I. It is advisable to refer to the official announcements or reach out to Sangfor support for detailed information about the EOL date for this product.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:30

Please contact Sangfor Technical Support regarding the firmware versions because they can help you and guide you to a specific answer.
isabelita Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:31

To check the firmware upgrade path for NGAF, Sangfor recommends checking the current firmware version to ensure that it can support the upgrade patch and verifying if there are any custom patches or knowledge base articles
RobertonY Lv2Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:35

You may use the Restful API for Sangfor NGAF to obtain URL access logs. Based on the information that is currently accessible, it appears that Sangfor NGAF offers URL access logs that contain data about URLs, referring and exit sites, and related information. These logs can be utilized to enhance security and for analytical purposes. For additional details on how to use RestAPI to get URL access logs, consult the official documentation or get in touch with Sangfor support.
babeshuka Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:35

Based on the provided information, the Sangfor Technologies Support Life Cycle Policy defines the end-of-support (EOS) for NGAF devices as occurring after 5 years from the date of purchase

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders