what are maximum number of nodes in one HCI cluster?

Muhammad Imran Lv2Posted 02 Nov 2023 14:51

How many nodes can i add into single cluster?

Noah19 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Sangfor HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) allows you to add up to 64 nodes into a single cluster. However, please note that the capabilities and limitations of software and hardware products can change over time.
Is this answer helpful?
AisiEnzo2022 Lv2Posted 03 Nov 2023 09:57

Hi,

The maximum number of nodes you can add to a Sangfor HCI cluster depends on factors such as the capacity and performance of the individual nodes, software limitations, the demands of your workloads, and licensing terms. It's essential to size your environment and check it with Sangfor's documentation or pre-sales engineer for specific details based on your setup.
Muhammad Imran Lv2Posted 03 Nov 2023 17:20

i think datastore creation depends upon type of available disks.
mdamores Lv3Posted 08 Nov 2023 09:42

maximum # of nodes you can add to Sangfor HCI cluster might vary depending on the following factors:
1. hardware and model
2. software version
3. licensing
4. performance requirement
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 08 Nov 2023 15:53

According to the Sangfor Endpoint Secure documentation, the number of nodes that can be added to a single cluster in Sangfor HCI depends on the specific hardware and software configuration
Happpy Lv3Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:01

based on user experiences shared on the Sangfor Community forum, it appears that Sangfor HCI can support clusters of up to 16 nodes
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:01

The maximum number of nodes you can add to a single cluster depends on the specific technology or software you are using, as different cluster management systems have different limitations.
JoanaPatricia Lv2Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:02

The maximum number of nodes that can be added to a single cluster in Sangfor HCI depends on the specific hardware and software configuration. According to user experiences shared on the Sangfor Community forum, Sangfor HCI can support clusters of up to 16 nodes
Happpy Lv3Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:03

The maximum number of nodes that can be added to a single cluster varies depending on the specific cluster management system or software being used. For example, VMware vSphere supports clusters of up to 64 hosts
Rica Cortez Lv2Posted 08 Nov 2023 16:06

maximum number of nodes that can be added to a single cluster depends on the specific technology or software being used. For example, OpenStack supports clusters of up to 1,000 nodes
while Kubernetes supports clusters of up to 5,000 nodes. It is important to consult the documentation or support resources for your specific technology or software to determine the maximum cluster size.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders