NGAF BBC Quick deployment password invalid

khairulannuar89 Lv1Posted 20 Apr 2023 11:12

Hi, i am curious once I click the deployment link, it will asking me the password, then popup Wizard page. Then I click start, my password showed invalid. what's wrong ya?

By solving this question, you may help 715 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Faisal Piliang Posted 20 Apr 2023 21:38

Hi,
You can  do factory reset then re-join BBC. But need to go on-site to reset to solve the problem
Thank you
Rhebie Lv3Posted 23 Apr 2023 23:30

After performing a factory reset, you can rejoin BBC.
Pat Lv4Posted 24 Apr 2023 11:54

It's possible that there is a technical issue with the deployment wizard or the authentication system
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 24 Apr 2023 12:04

If you are trying to deploy Sangfor NGAF and you are receiving an "invalid password" error message, there could be a few possible reasons for this issue. Here are some things you can check:

Ensure that you are entering the correct password. It's possible that you may have mistyped your password, so double-check that you are entering the correct password.

Check that your password meets the password complexity requirements. Depending on your organization's security policies, your password may need to meet certain complexity requirements, such as minimum length, using a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.

Verify that the password is not expired. If your password has expired, you may not be able to log in. Check with your IT department to confirm the status of your password.

Check that you are using the correct username. Ensure that you are using the correct username to log in to the Sangfor NGAF deployment wizard.

If none of these solutions work, it's possible that there may be a problem with your Sangfor NGAF deployment. In that case, you may need to contact Sangfor support for further assistance.
MISMIS Lv3Posted 24 Apr 2023 12:11

Verify that the password is not expired. If your password has expired, you may not be able to log in. Check with your IT department to confirm the status of your password.
Naomi Lv3Posted 24 Apr 2023 12:59

Check that you are using the correct username. Ensure that you are using the correct username to log in
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 24 Apr 2023 13:04

You can factory reset it.
flirene_94 Lv1Posted 24 Apr 2023 13:11

try resetting the password
isabelita Lv3Posted 24 Apr 2023 13:12

Make sure you're using the proper username. Check that you are logging in to the Sangfor NGAF deployment wizard with the right username.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders