Disaster recovery

KonstantinK Lv1Posted 15 Feb 2023 23:40

Last edited by KonstantinK 16 Feb 2023 17:05.

Wha is the limit of servers inside VMP  cluster ? can we create disaster recovery cluster for VMP (HA) or (A-A).
How many VMP can be connected to one VDC ?
Is it possible to do fully disaster recovery solytion for VPM and VDC ?

How many clusters can we connect together ? i meean if we need big installation about for 8500 simultanious workplaceses. wint applications servers (1200)
i suppouse that one cluster from 10 or 16 servers cant servre this load .
Is it possible to connect clusters together and balance logad between them ?
How do the connected they use aCloud (Secure Cloud Platfor )? or something else ?

Abdul Sami has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

The limit of servers inside a Sangfor VMP Cluster is 10. It is possible to create a disaster recovery cluster for VMP, but the exact number of VMPs that can be connected to one VDC varies depending on the software version and configuration.
Regarding disaster recovery clusters for VMP, it is generally possible to create a high-availability (HA) or active-active (A-A) configuration, depending on the specific product and configuration. In an HA configuration, a secondary VMP instance is kept in sync with the primary instance and can take over in the event of a failure. In an A-A configuration, both instances are active and load-balanced, with failover occurring only in the event of a specific failure.
Is this answer helpful?
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 16 Feb 2023 10:00

The maximum number of servers in a VMP cluster is typically 16. Sangfor offers disaster recovery options for both VMP and VDC, including active-active clustering and V-HA. The maximum number of VDCs in a single system is 1,000.
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 16 Feb 2023 13:54

The limit of servers inside a Sangfor VMP Cluster is 10. It is possible to create a disaster recovery cluster for VMP, but the exact number of VMPs that can be connected to one VDC varies depending on the software version and configuration.
Regarding disaster recovery clusters for VMP, it is generally possible to create a high-availability (HA) or active-active (A-A) configuration, depending on the specific product and configuration. In an HA configuration, a secondary VMP instance is kept in sync with the primary instance and can take over in the event of a failure. In an A-A configuration, both instances are active and load-balanced, with failover occurring only in the event of a specific failure.
KonstantinK Lv1Posted 16 Feb 2023 15:07

How many clusters can we connect together ? i meean if we need big installation about for 8500 simultanious workplaceses. wint applications servers (1200)
i suppouse that one cluster from 10 or 16 servers cant servre this load .
Is it possible to connect clusters together and balance logad between them ?
How do the connected they use aCloud (Secure Cloud Platfor )? or something else ?
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 17 Feb 2023 12:59

use multiple VDI clusters to handle the load.
Jhazz Lv3Posted 17 Feb 2023 17:10

Yes it is possible to fully disaster recovery solution for both VPM and VDC.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 20 Feb 2023 12:26

Use distributed VDI Server to handle the load
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 20 Feb 2023 18:27

No idea but I found some useful link, if it is helpful for you.

https://pubs.vocera.com/platform ... installcluster.html
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Feb 2023 21:42

Please see or call support for this kind of problem
Faisal P Posted 21 Feb 2023 00:02

The maximum number of servers in a VMP cluster is typically 16. Sangfor offers disaster recovery options for both VMP and VDC

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders