External Data Center IAM database

Newbie402789 Lv1Posted 14 May 2018 18:12

Last edited by Newbie402789 14 May 2018 18:13.

Hi I am using External Data Center IAM to view and extract log from the database.

Is there any way to extract or convert the database for analysis?

The software will only extracted maximum 1 000 000  records at one time.

Darrel_IAM has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Bro:
      We have some tools for helping our customer convert the log into MYSQL Database , but it requires your team with nice skill deal with database : create MYSQL command , analysis the raw data and generate result .      
        if you need this kind of tools , please kindly contact our CTI team or local support team , they will assistant your for future process .

Thanks
Is this answer helpful?
Darrel_IAM Lv2Posted 15 May 2018 10:47

Hi Morning:
         Thanks for use Sangfor IAM , this is Darrel ,
         Would like to know what kind of 3rd platform that your use for data analysis .
         what kind of log that you want to export ?
         is it IAM report function is not good enough for you daily operation , so that is why your need to export the log into 3rd platform ?      

Newbie402789 Lv1Posted 15 May 2018 12:26

Last edited by Newbie402789 15 May 2018 12:40.

Hi Darrel

1. The log will be exported to database for example mysql or tableau for analysis
2. The log for yearly transaction
3. The IAM report function is ok, but for incident response the date range will be huge covering years of backup....for example if you consider analysing 1 years of backup it will be faster if we could analyse in different platform.
I understand IAM 11.x are using Sangfor own Binary database to store logs. This is good for efficient of the system managing the log data and storage.
Newbie402789 Lv1Posted 15 May 2018 19:36

Thank you Darrel .

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders