My customer need customize and delete some column

Supakit Posted 09 Apr 2018 15:10

Dear Sir,

My customer need customize and select or delete  some column on the report.We need delete the user group column.
Because the user don't to see user group on the report.
Capture.JPG

Steven_TH has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Dear Sir,

This  feature is not supported yet, but we already feedback to HQ for the optimize in the future version

A possible solution is, along with all the report you exported, you will get an excel file(.csv), you can edit that file to reduce column

Sorry for the late reply, for any other advice, please feel free to contact SANGFOR Thailand local team or use our community

Thanks
Is this answer helpful?
CTI LS Lv3Posted 09 Apr 2018 15:52

Hi,

Do you mean customization? If yes, that could be fulfilled.
FAEoTONGoTH Lv1Posted 09 Apr 2018 17:28

Hi LS,

He mean he want to remove some columns when export report.
Seem now when hide some columns in report center can be done, but when export that report it will re-appeared in exported version.
Steven_TH Lv1Posted 16 Apr 2018 21:04

Dear Sir,

This  feature is not supported yet, but we already feedback to HQ for the optimize in the future version

A possible solution is, along with all the report you exported, you will get an excel file(.csv), you can edit that file to reduce column

Sorry for the late reply, for any other advice, please feel free to contact SANGFOR Thailand local team or use our community

Thanks

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders