Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 05 Mar 2024 23:20

Hi,Sangfor Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is a powerful solution that converges compute, storage, networking, and security into a single software stack. If you’re interested in measuring network throughput within the Sangfor HCI environment, here are some tools and techniques you can explore:

Sangfor NSP Built-in Monitoring Tools:
Sangfor HCI includes performance monitoring tools that allow you to track various network throughput metrics. These tools provide real-time insights into bandwidth usage, latency, and packet loss.
To access these tools:
Navigate to the virtual machine information page by clicking on the virtual machine name in the virtual machine list on the Compute page.
Review CPU, memory, and disk capacity utilization on the Summary page.
Observe throughput, flow rate, CPU trends, memory usage, I/O speed, and I/O swap.
Packet Capture and Analysis:
Consider using packet capture tools to analyze network traffic. These tools help you understand data flows, identify bottlenecks, and assess overall network performance.
Network Simulation and Testing Tools:
Tools like iPerf, a widely-used open-source utility, can measure TCP and UDP bandwidth performance. You can simulate traffic and analyze throughput metrics using such tools.
VM-Level Network Performance Monitoring:
After installing virtual tools, you can monitor CPU, memory, and network usage within each virtual machine. This provides insights into individual VM performance.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow