Change ES Manager server from cloud to premises server

Newbie401373 Lv1Posted 06 Feb 2024 18:08

I want to change server, from cloud to premises server. Can you show me the steps to install ES manager?

If succeeded, how redirect endpoints from old server IP (on cloud) to our new server IP (on Premise)?

Thanks

Siva has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Q1: For deploying Endpoint Secure manager, you may refer to the product user manual. There are several deployment methods, choose the one that suits your need/environment.

Q2: If you are running on ES 3.7.12R2 or above, there is a 'migrate endpoint' feature which allows you to migrate the endpoint from one manager to another.
Important: This does not sync the security policies.

Note: If you are running on older version, there are alternative options available. But it is best to upgrade to 3.7.12R2 and use the built in function.
Is this answer helpful?
Siva Posted 09 Feb 2024 19:17

Q1: For deploying Endpoint Secure manager, you may refer to the product user manual. There are several deployment methods, choose the one that suits your need/environment.

Q2: If you are running on ES 3.7.12R2 or above, there is a 'migrate endpoint' feature which allows you to migrate the endpoint from one manager to another.
Important: This does not sync the security policies.

Note: If you are running on older version, there are alternative options available. But it is best to upgrade to 3.7.12R2 and use the built in function.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders