Sangfor NSF3001A Issue Connection with Broadband Provider

Newbie795080 Lv1Posted 03 Feb 2024 16:53

Hello guys,
I have an issue, we have sangfor with type NSF3001A and we use dual ISP (IP Public and Broadband)
so the problem here is, when we try connection to internet via IP Public the connection is smooth no issue but when we try connection use Broadband Provider the problem connection not smooth like ping to google.com etc no reply and nslookup to a few website not resolve, so I hope there here have same problem with me, thanks

By solving this question, you may help 715 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

AimanHakim Lv2Posted 03 Feb 2024 18:38

can you show the configurations related to mobile broadband? such as policy, routing etc
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 05 Feb 2024 09:17

Broadband Provider is 4g / 5g network?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 05 Feb 2024 11:13

HiHi,

The information provided is not detailed enough to fully address the issue. However, It seems that the NSF connection to the public IP is working well, indicating that your NSF is functioning properly.

To troubleshoot further, please follow these steps:

1. Test your broadband connection with other devices to ensure a smooth internet connection.
2. Check your NSF network interface settings. You can refer to the link below for more information.
NGAF V8.0.47 Interface Documentation
rivsy Lv5Posted 06 Feb 2024 10:57

First check the configuration of the broadband connection and check if is properly configure that is not conflict to your current setup
mdamores Lv3Posted 06 Feb 2024 11:15

Hi,

Please see recommendations below:

- Broadband ISP
     - check and make sure that cables are interconnecting Sangfor device and broadband ISP modem are plugged in and functional
     - test your ISP directly using your PC and check if you have an internet connection and the concerns you mentioned is ok. if not, you may contact your ISP for assistance
- Sangfor NSF3001A
     - check and make sure your device is configured using the correct gateway and DNS servers provided by the ISP
     - check your firewall rules if there is anything that blocks traffic from/to the ISP.
     - you may also check and update the firmware version of your sangfor device. in most cases, this will resolve the issue

It would be best if you can provide more details since I am not sure if I understand your concern correctly
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 06 Feb 2024 17:20

HI, which mode you are using tyour Sangfor NGAF?
Try to configure again the broadband conenction.
Here the steps:

1) Configure the Interface and Zone:
Navigate to Network > Interfaces > Physical Interfaces.
Check the box for the desired interface and configure the IP address as 1.2.1.2/29.
Set the next hop address to 1.2.1.1.
2) Routing Configuration:
Configure a default route to 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0, pointing to the front router (e.g., 1.2.1.2).
Since the internal network interface connects to multiple network segments across Layer 3, configure static routes for each network segment to the Layer 3 switch:
For example, configure a route for the intranet segment (destination address/mask: 192.168.2.0/24, next hop: 192.168.1.1).
3) NAT Configuration:
Create an IPv4 NAT policy under Policies > NAT.
Set the destination address to any and the services to any.
This allows intranet users to access the internet through NGAF.
4) Precautions:
The next-hop IP of the interface is used for link detection and policy routing. If set, the default route of 0.0.0.0/0 won’t be generated automatically; you’ll need to set it manually.
In route mode, ensure that the computer’s gateway in the LAN points to the device’s internal network interface IP or the three-layer switch, with the three-layer switch gateway pointing to NGAF. Internet data is then forwarded by NGAF through NAT or routing

Remember to adapt these instructions to your specific network setup.
Prosi Lv2Posted 07 Feb 2024 09:56

Our NGAF is built to meet the network & web application security needs of all enterprises. Check out our cutting-edge AI-powered next-generation firewall - NGAF. Learn more now: https://www.sangfor.com/cybersec ... =sangfor%20firewall

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders