End #Talk and Share# How to make my question get answers quickly?

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 31 Jan 2024 16:47

Dear members,

Welcome to join our event "Talk and Share: How to Make My Question Get Answers Quickly" in the Sangfor Community.

Sangfor Community is one such thriving community where users come together to discuss and seek solutions for network security and cloud industries. However, having a question is just the first step. Getting prompt and accurate answers is equally important. That's why we have organized this event to gather all of you to share your experience and viewpoints on this topic.

Whether you are a newcomer to the Sangfor Community or a seasoned participant looking to enhance your engagement, this event will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make the most out of your interactions.

We look forward to your presence and contribution in this exciting event. Let's come together to explore the secrets of getting quick answers!

How to Join?                                                                                                                 
Reply to this post by sharing your experience, prospective or suggestions on how to ask a question and get quick and accurate answers.

Activity Duration                                                                                                         

Feb. 1 ~ Feb. 14

Activity Reward                                                                                                            

1) The first 10 users who reply to this post will be rewarded with 100 coins;
2) Randomly select 3 qualified users and award 100 coins each;
3) Up to 2 users will be rewarded with 200 coins for their excellent and unique opinions;

Event Rules                                                                                                                                                                                 
1) This campaign is limited to external Sangfor users only.
2) Each person can only reply once, repeated comments are invalid. If you need to modify the comment, click on "Edit".
3) Users can get only one of the above awards.
4) Rewards will be distributed to community accounts within 2 days of the event and can be viewed in the message center.
5) We recommend that you share your insights based on your own experiences. Any plagiarized responses from Chatgpt or other users will be disqualified from rewards.

The following participants get 100 coins rewards for their active engagement.

The following participants get 200 coins rewards for their excellent and unique opinions.

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 31 Jan 2024 16:48

How to Join?                                                                             

Reply to this post by sharing your experience, perspective, or suggestions on how to ask a question and get quick and accurate answers.

Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 31 Jan 2024 18:29

Hi, based on my experience on last months (i'm quite new to Sangfor world), if i have to ask something to community users, it's important to explain well all related info about the issue or question i'm searching help.
After that, it's important to report all the actions you tried before and with screenshots if possible (context information are also important).
If you have only to ask information, please do a deep search on Sangfor communty as often, some questions are already answered in older posts.
Fortunately there's also a knowledgebase.sangfor.com to use for searching information, but a language filter is missing.
An how-to section on Sangfor community in my honest opinion is a great thing to have (with language and product filter of course).
Often i spent some time to find information about to do some specific things here on Sangfor community.
mdamores Lv3Posted 01 Feb 2024 08:35

Last edited by mdamores 01 Feb 2024 10:14.

here's my take with regards to asking questions:

1. indicate specific device / model
2. topic
3. issue encountered
4. indicate steps for troubleshooting conducted
5. detailed question/s
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 01 Feb 2024 09:27

What i do to make my question get answers quickly.

1. Do search, see if someone already asked the same question in the forum.
2. Be specific on the question. don't make people guess what we want.
3. Add detail like screenshot .
4. Post the question in the right category, have question related to NGAF? then post in NGAF category
5. Be very polite when asking for question and help, and wait patiently.
6. Add as many bounty as we can . This will attract people.
Prosi Lv2Posted 01 Feb 2024 09:31

Experience
Sangfor Company provides a sense of security when cyber still exists.
Sangfor Company provides a comfortable feel for cloud services
And Sangfor Company protects corporate computing networks.

Suggestion
The change towards digitalization is very difficult and very expensive, Can Sangfor provide convenience and low costs for this digitalization process?
How to convince our company that digital transformation is not just a transition from old infrastructure to the latest infrastructure.
We still have difficulty collecting data, storing it, and analyzing it to make decisions and strategies based on the data we have, what Sangfor can do to overcome these problems.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 01 Feb 2024 09:47

HiHi,

Here below for my comment:

Please check the knowledge base and previous posts first. If still can't find the answer, provide the following information to get quick assistance from the community with any technical concerns.

1. Model information.
2. Firmware version.
3. Description of the network topology.
4. Detailed description of the problem.
5. Additional details or description of troubleshooting attempts.
6. Capture photos or videos of the problem.
7. Error Logs.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 01 Feb 2024 14:33

1) Categories each question, like user can apply filter in which category he/she is asking question about and after applying category filter they can ask question so the relevant team can reply to their questions.
2) I also think that some users ask questions just to get coins and they genuinely don't need any information so such things need to be stopped.
3) Questions should be related to Sangfor Products and not to other vendor specific products.
Moneeb Lv2Posted 03 Feb 2024 14:59

As per my experience of last few months (as I am new to the community) following are my suggestions

1. When someone asked the question specific to some issue then the answers should also be specific around the topic asked not the general answer.
2. Answers should not be posted using ChatGPT like AI software.
3. When someone asked the question, sangfor product model and firmware version should be mentioned.
4. If applicable, relevant screenshots should also be posted while asking the questions as this will help to understand the scenario.
5. Also attach relevant screenshots while posting answers. This will help everyone to easily understand the answer.
6. People who post questions just for the sake of getting coins and not for knowledge should be discouraged.