Upcoming Changes on Sangfor Gifts Store

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 15 Jan 2024 18:25

Dear members,

We would like to inform you about some upcoming changes aimed at improving user experience and the efficiency of gift distribution. These changes will be implemented in February 2024. We appreciate your support and understanding.

(1) Adjustment of the Gift Purchase Platforms:
Due to the company's requirements regarding the use of subsidiary credit cards and recurring payment failures on the Lazada and Daraz platforms, we have decided to select several new platforms for purchasing gifts. This change will ensure smoother payment processes and order handling.

(2) Revision of Gift Categories and Prices:
To better cater to your needs, we will be adjusting the gift categories and redeemed coins available on our online store. This will provide a more diverse range of options at affordable prices.

There will be gifts for options such as Shopping eGift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Uber, Netflix, LEGO, H&M, Apple), Mobile Top-up, and Gaming eGift Cards (PUBG Mobile, Free Fire).

Should you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 16 Jan 2024 15:07

These changes will be implemented in February 2024.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 16 Jan 2024 16:46

Hi, would it be nice to gain Sangfor merchandising as t-shirt, computer bags as when we go to customers that don't have sangfor, some of them when they see this merchandising that we are using, can ask us what sangfor is and it's an opportunity to acquire potential new customers.
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 16 Jan 2024 17:17

I have redeem my 30000 coins  for Daraz Gift Card - Rs. 7500  (dated: 15 January 2024)  and its status is in Processing. screenshot is also attached
How much time it required to receive the daraz gift card ?
Kindly complete the redemption process and provide me the gift card

Store redemtion.jpg (117.95 KB, Downloads: 173)

Store redemtion.jpg
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 16 Jan 2024 18:31

I need Daraz Voucher or Gift Karte or buy from Daraz on behlaf of me or pls find another vouchers in Pakistan
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 17 Jan 2024 09:43

Expressing my gratitude for the exceptional quality of your work.
mdamores Lv3Posted 22 Jan 2024 10:29

looking forward for this improvements
Muhammad Shiraz Lv1Posted 25 Jan 2024 18:14

Looking Forward Insha'Allaah
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 03 Feb 2024 12:09

Hi Jojo,

i think a couple voucher in store for indonesia is not bit longger.

and

can i suggest you to change with shopping voucher like alfa, hyper, indomaret, sogo, or something like that ?

thank you