Slower transfer speeds between VLANs

Newbie081357 Lv1Posted 01 Jan 2024 12:31

I am using Sangfor firewall as a gateway (router) with various VLANs, but I'm experiencing notably slow data transfer speeds in the Kbps range when copying data from one VLAN to another. I seek assistance in addressing this issue.

By solving this question, you may help 514 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 01 Jan 2024 13:11

This is the same question as you posted few minutes ago that why I am Copy/pasting my own answer

Here are some Troubleshooting steps
Did you check it on Single PC on both end ? (connect the PCs directly on NGAF ports)
also check on different ports of NGAF

Kindly check your ethernet connectivity, or network switches

Also check after disable the bandwidth policy (If its enable)
Moneeb Lv2Posted 03 Jan 2024 13:32

This is the same question as you posted in another post so I am sharing the same answer that if these VLANs are part of your LAN segment then check Policies > Access Control in the application control policy. If there is only allows connection from LAN to WAN, then create a separate allow policy from LAN to LAN.
Edward Matthew Lv1Posted 17 Jan 2024 21:35

It seems like there might be an issue with slow data transfer between VLANs on your Sangfor firewall. To improve speed, check the firewall settings and ensure they allow efficient data flow between VLANs. You may also want to review your network configuration for any bottlenecks or errors.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders