Professional Certification

sitobeli Lv2Posted 22 Dec 2023 17:34

Last edited by sitobeli 27 Dec 2023 10:38.

Hi,

I have passed and obtained the SANGFOR Certified Technical Associate - HCI.

Today, I passed the HCI Professional Exam. when I go back to the Self Services, it require me to book a lab which it is a lab that I have done in SANGFOR Certified Technical Associate - HCI.

Refering to the link below, it is said that the certificate only require written exam.

What is the next step or when can I obtain the softcopy cert?

Sangfor Jojo has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, we checked that you have passed the professional exam, and the certificate can be downloaded after the 10th day of next month. You can check the result via the [Exam History] menu next time after you finish your exam.

Is this answer helpful?
admin Posted 26 Dec 2023 09:31

Hi Leha Anak Gani,
Do you mean that you can't book the professional exam for HCI?
sitobeli Lv2Posted 27 Dec 2023 10:11

This is the screenshot of my record of HCI professional written exam taken from
Self Services > Certificate Examination Application > Written Examination Application > My Records.

should I ignore it or I submit the lab - (this lab link goes to the same Lab for Associate Techincal exam).
-----------------

Inside the Self Services > Partner Certification : no HCI Professional record available.
Please advise/ assist as I need to print the professional certificate for work purposes. Thank you
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 27 Dec 2023 14:15

HiHi,

The professional certificate does not require a lab exam. After passing the written exam, certificates are issued every two months on the 10th day and remain valid for 3 years.
You can refer to the below link about the "03 About Partner Professional Exam" for detail:

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders