Node Fail in Hands On Lab Exam

AimanHakim Lv2Posted 11 Dec 2023 15:53

Hi guys, I was doing the hands on lab exam for HCI. Already configured for overlay, storage and management interface, following the exact instructions. Then, I was trying to create the virtual storage. Initially everything was good, all signs are green. The option to create the virtual storage was enabled (like a green icon show near at the create button to form the virtual storage),  then I proceed with the steps to form the virtual storage. Then suddenly at 47% progress, an error pop up saying it failed to form the virtual storage.
When I checked it, the second node suddently failed. I'm so puzzled rn, is there any possibility of missconfiguration on my behalf or the VM for Hands On Lab haywired? I mean like is it even possible to cause a node to shutdown in a VM environment? for the second node, I can't even accessed through web ui but can be ping. Do any of you guys have faced this kind of problem before?

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

hi, what lab did you try? Months ago i perform HCI_LAB_03 and i'didn't get any issues. In this case, try to rebook the exam choosing a different lab. Oftern, you can rebook the lab in the same day.
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 11 Dec 2023 16:10

hi, what lab did you try? Months ago i perform HCI_LAB_03 and i'didn't get any issues. In this case, try to rebook the exam choosing a different lab. Oftern, you can rebook the lab in the same day.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders