Newbie259853 Lv1Posted 15 Dec 2023 18:39

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Sangfor Firewall. To resolve this problem, you may need to configure proxy settings on your device. The specific steps to do this can vary depending on the device and operating system you're using. However, I can provide you with general guidance.

1. **Check Network Connection:**
   Before configuring the proxy, ensure that your device has a stable internet connection. Make sure you can access other websites to rule out a general connectivity issue.

2. **Proxy Configuration:**
   Here's a general guide on how to configure proxy settings on different platforms:

- **Windows:**
     - Open the Control Panel.
     - Go to "Network and Sharing Center."
     - Click on "Internet Options."
     - Navigate to the "Connections" tab and click on "LAN settings."
     - Check "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and enter the proxy server address and port.

- **Mac:**
     - Open "System Preferences."
     - Go to "Network."
     - Select your active network connection.
     - Click on "Advanced" and go to the "Proxies" tab.
     - Configure the Web Proxy (HTTP) and Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS) settings.

- **Linux:**
     - Proxy settings can vary between distributions, but you can usually set proxy information in the network settings or use environment variables like `http_proxy` and `https_proxy`.

- **Mobile Devices:**
     - For iOS and Android, proxy settings are usually set in the Wi-Fi or network settings.

Please note that the proxy information you need to enter should be provided by your network administrator or the person responsible for managing your network infrastructure. If you don't have this information, reach out to your IT department for assistance.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow