LucyHeart Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:11

You may use the Restful API for Sangfor NGAF to obtain URL access logs. Based on the information that is currently accessible, it appears that Sangfor NGAF offers URL access logs that contain data about URLs, referring and exit sites, and related information. These logs can be utilized to enhance security and for analytical purposes. For additional details on how to use RestAPI to get URL access logs, consult the official documentation or get in touch with Sangfor support.
Fuji12 Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:11

Visit Sangfor's official documentation or developer portal. Look for a section related to APIs, integration, or developers. This is where you are likely to find details about available APIs, their endpoints, and how to use them.
soneosansan Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:13

Check if there is an online community, forum, or discussion group related to Sangfor NGAF. Other users or Sangfor representatives might share information or experiences regarding the available APIs.
RobertonY Lv2Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:14

Release Notes: Review the release notes for the version of Sangfor NGAF you are using. Sometimes, new APIs or changes to existing APIs are documented in release notes.

Developer Resources: Look for any developer resources, SDKs, or sample code provided by Sangfor that may help you understand how to interact with the NGAF system programmatically.
Rica Cortez Lv2Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:15

Keep in mind that the availability and features of APIs can vary based on the version of the NGAF software you are using. Always refer to the documentation corresponding to your specific version.

If you have a specific version of Sangfor NGAF in mind, and if there have been updates or changes since my last knowledge update, I recommend checking Sangfor's official channels for the most accurate and current information.
Happpy Lv3Posted 20 Nov 2023 14:15

Sangfor NGAF (Next Generation Application Firewall) may have its own set of APIs for integration and retrieving information programmatically. However, the specific APIs and their documentation might have changed or been updated since then. To find the right REST API for your requirements,

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders