HI,

where can I find API documentation for Sangfor SCP 6.8?

Many thanks
Oliver

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Is this answer helpful?
jerome_itable Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 08:45

You can find the API documentation for Sangfor SCP 6.8 on the Sangfor Community website. The documentation is in PDF format and can be downloaded. The documentation includes information on how to use the API to manage Sangfor SCP 6.8 resources, such as virtual machines, storage, and networks.

Here are the steps on how to find the API documentation for Sangfor SCP 6.8:

Go to the Sangfor Community website: https://community.sangfor.com/
    In the search bar, type "Sangfor SCP 6.8 API documentation"
    Click on the first result
    The API documentation will be displayed in PDF format
    You can download the API documentation by clicking on the "Download" button

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 10:58

Check the Sangfor Community forum, as there may be discussions or resources related to SCP API documentation. You can search for "SCP API" or similar keywords to find relevant threads
ZoroZoro Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 10:59

Check the Sangfor SCP User Manual, which provides detailed information on the features and capabilities of the software. The manual may include information on SCP API and how to use it. You can download the manual from the Sangfor websit
Noah19 Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:00

Check the Sangfor DRM Disaster Recovery Management Solution brochure, as it may include information on SCP API and how to use it. You can download the brochure from the Sangfor website
isabelita Lv3Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:01

Visit the Sangfor Community website

Utilize the search bar and enter "Sangfor SCP 6.8 API documentation" as your search query.

Select the first result from the search results.

The API documentation will be presented in PDF format for your reference.

To obtain a copy of the API documentation, simply click on the "Download" button provided on the page.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:03

Contact Sangfor support or a certified partner for assistance with SCP API documentation. They may be able to provide additional resources or guidance on how to use SCP API in your specific environment. You can find contact information on the Sangfor website
MariaD Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:03

Check the Sangfor Cloud Platform brochure, as it may include information on SCP API and how to use it. You can download the brochure from the Sangfor website
Kenbaw Lv2Posted 09 Nov 2023 11:08

Visit the official Sangfor website or Sangfor Community website: sangfor.com or community.sangfor.com

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders