Sangfor Community»Categories Product WANO The Disk is self-checking

The Disk is self-checking

views: 5670 | comments: 16 | added to Favorites 0
Lights on | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
Created: 10 Oct 2023 15:26

Summary:

Dear Support, Need your kind of help because my Sangfor WANO experiencing problem like on attached file.Can anyone suggest the short and simple solution to work around this problem?Thanks.

aaditiya Posted 01 Nov 2023 10:56
Thanks everyone for all your answer. Some of you replies here and suggest to replace the HD to SSD. My question is, can I just replace the HD with SSD without need to do some configuration on Sangfor? If yes, maybe I'll consider it.
Thanks
soneosansan Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:34
Sangfor WANO's integrated disk inspection feature may be programmed to run consistently. Before they cause service outages, potential disk problems may be found and fixed with this tool.
RegiBoy Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:32
There is big chance that your HDD Hardaware has occured some issues of it is already defective that is why WANO is always checking. You may contact Sangfor Support Team for faster escalation of issues.
Happpy Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:31
I believe there is a bug in the current firmware, you can try upgrading to the most recent version. You could try contacting TAC support and submitting a case if upgrading didn't resolve the issue.
damulagski Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:30
Sangfor WANO will automatically start a disk check on all drives when the system is turned back on if there is a power loss. This is done to make sure that the power loss did not corrupt the disks.
LucyHeart Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:29
When Sangfor WANO notices a disk problem, it will immediately start a disk check to try to fix the issue.
babeshuka Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:28
A built-in disk inspection capability of Sangfor WANO may be set to operate on a regular basis. This function may be used to identify and fix possible disk issues before they result in service interruptions.
JoanaPatricia Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:28
You should file a warranty claim if your hardware (the disk) has a problem. or switch from HD to SSD
Rica Cortez Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:27
You can try updating your firmware to the most recent version if you think the current firmware has a flaw. If upgrading didn't fix the problem, you might try contacting TAC support and opening a case.
Fuji12 Posted 18 Oct 2023 11:25
Update your sangfor program if it contains bugs, or file a TAC case.