MTR Lv2Posted 15 Oct 2023 20:22

ChatGPT
It seems like you're dealing with a specific issue related to Sangfor IAG (Internet Access Gateway) and its agent being unintentionally deleted from PCs. Let's address your questions:

Is Sangfor IAG capable of deleting an agent unintentionally?

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Sangfor IAG is a network security solution designed to provide secure access to applications and resources. It doesn't have a built-in feature to delete agents from PCs. However, software behavior can change with updates, so it's possible that there may have been changes after my last update.

To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend consulting Sangfor's official documentation or contacting Sangfor support directly.

What are the event IDs created during installation/deletion of agent from systems?

The event IDs generated during the installation or deletion of agents would typically be specific to the operating system, and they wouldn't be directly related to Sangfor IAG.

In Windows, for example, installation and removal of software may generate various event IDs in the Event Viewer, under different event logs like "Application" or "System". These IDs can vary depending on the specific software, installation method, and the operating system version.

If Sangfor IAG has specific logging or auditing features, you would need to consult Sangfor's documentation or support resources for information on the relevant event IDs.

For troubleshooting specific issues with Sangfor IAG, it's best to refer to Sangfor's official documentation or reach out to their support team. They will have the most accurate and detailed information regarding the behavior of their software.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders