Sangfor NGAF Report Subscription 10

Nazhif Lv1Posted 18 Aug 2023 15:40

Halo,

i setup an report subscription for send weekly report to my email. but i'm not receive email report  even i 've receive alert email. anyone can help how to solve report subscription?

Nazhif has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 10 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by Nazhif 28 Aug 2023 11:09.

Halo,

i just want to update this issue, for my NGAF is solved now.
if you all have same issue in NGAF 8.0.47 like mine. you should contact the support. because there is need to upload the file to sangfor backend to solve this issue. I thinks that's some bug in 8.0.47 version. thanks.
Is this answer helpful?
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 18 Aug 2023 17:13

i also have the same issue with you, already setup the smtp and able to receive alert email.
no report subscription email received, checked the spam / junk folder also none.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 18 Aug 2023 17:36

HiHi,

Did they add the email address here?
Jami Ullah Lv2Posted 18 Aug 2023 23:07

Report Subscription
To generate a report and send it to the designated email address periodically. The newly added Advanced options of Security Report include Show Top, Vulnerability Analysis , Block Rate , Security Rating , Report Name , Report Summary, and Logo in Report . See the figure

Report Generation/Deletion Settings: set report generation time and other parameters, as shown in the following figure.

Nazhif Lv1Posted 28 Aug 2023 11:07

Last edited by Nazhif 28 Aug 2023 11:09.

Halo,

i just want to update this issue, for my NGAF is solved now.
if you all have same issue in NGAF 8.0.47 like mine. you should contact the support. because there is need to upload the file to sangfor backend to solve this issue. I thinks that's some bug in 8.0.47 version. thanks.
Shared by Author

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders