Local Data Center

Hector Ignacio Lv2Posted 30 Jun 2023 00:02

What are the locations of Data Center of Sangfor in Asia and how many Data Center per region? Some of our clients ask about this.

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by Newbie517762 30 Jun 2023 09:44.

HiHi,

In my opinion, I would suggest reaching out to your local Sangfor sales for assistance.
The related information may not be available to the general public.

Cheer.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 30 Jun 2023 09:40

Last edited by Newbie517762 30 Jun 2023 09:44.

HiHi,

In my opinion, I would suggest reaching out to your local Sangfor sales for assistance.
The related information may not be available to the general public.

Cheer.
Ann Max Lv2Posted 30 Jun 2023 17:54

Sangfor Technologies is a leading provider of IT infrastructure solutions based in China. Sangfor operates multiple data centers across Asia to support their services and products. However, specific information regarding the exact number and locations of Sangfor's data centers per region may not be publicly available or might have changed since my knowledge cutoff. It is recommended to visit Sangfor's official website or contact their customer support for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding their data center locations and regional distribution. They will be able to provide you with the specific details you require for your clients.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2023 09:46

This information is only available on your local distributor.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders