Panaoyshabat Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:16

compatibility problem with version 6.3.0 i think

girashindhi Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:21

you can try first a difference hard drisk and we can learn if the issue is really on the hard disk
Nowksy Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:32

No necessary drivers or support for your specific hard disk, resulting in it not being detected during the installation process.
Cecillia F Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:36

If you can't u view your HDD in bios, it is impossible for the hard disk to be found during installation
osamsonkina Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:43

check for the hardware requirements of 6.3.0 first before doing any installation of hard drives
Farina Ahmed Posted 12 Jun 2023 13:50

Verify hardware compatibility: Ensure that Sangfor version 6.3.0 is compatible with your HP ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server. Check the system requirements and compatibility documentation provided by Sangfor to confirm if it supports your specific hardware configuration.

Check hard disk connections: Ensure that the hard disk is properly connected to the server. Check the cables and connections to make sure they are secure. If possible, try reseating the hard disk or connecting it to a different port to rule out any connection issues.
Check BIOS settings: Access the server's BIOS settings and verify that the hard disk is detected and configured correctly. Look for any relevant options related to disk detection or storage configuration. If necessary, consult the server's user manual or contact HP support for assistance with BIOS settings.

Update firmware and drivers: Ensure that your server's firmware (including the BIOS) and drivers are up to date. Visit the HP support website and download the latest firmware and drivers for your server model. Update them following the provided instructions, as this may resolve compatibility issues or bugs that could affect the detection of the hard disk during installation.
Contact support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended to reach out to Sangfor support or HP support for further assistance. They will have access to specific knowledge about their products and can provide you with more targeted guidance to address the installation problem.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 12 Jun 2023 23:09

Check the hard disk first in the BIOS if can be detected.
Muhammad Imran Lv2Posted 13 Jun 2023 14:14

contact sangfor team and share your hardware details with them i mean server brand and all accessories plugged into it. they will provide customized sangfor ISO which will be compatible with your hardware, i am sure this issue is because of no driver present in your ISO form which you are booting.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 14 Jun 2023 14:48

get help with the sangfor team
Taha Lv2Posted 15 Jun 2023 13:47

please contact sangfor support may be the issue compatibility .

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders