No Hard Disk is Found during installation

Beru Lv2Posted 06 Jun 2023 11:51

Last edited by Beru 06 Jun 2023 11:53.

Hello everyone,

I want to install sangfor version 6.3.0, but during installation my hard disk is not found

This is the screenshoot

What can i do to solve this problem?

My server is HP ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus

Mlana has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

You can contact sangfor support for this issue
Is this answer helpful?
Mlana Posted 06 Jun 2023 12:24

You can contact sangfor support for this issue
Faisal P Posted 06 Jun 2023 12:37

Hi,

Potential causes:

Compatibility: Ensure that the version of Sangfor you are attempting to install is compatible with your hardware. Check the system requirements and verify that your hard disk is supported.

BIOS settings: Enter your computer's BIOS settings and check if the hard disk is detected there. If it is not recognized, try resetting the BIOS to default settings or manually configuring the SATA/IDE settings to enable detection of the hard disk.

Physical connection: Verify that the hard disk is properly connected to the computer. Ensure that the cables are securely attached and that there are no loose connections. You may consider trying a different SATA or power cable to rule out any potential issues with the cables.

Hard disk failure: It is possible that the hard disk itself is faulty or has encountered a failure. Test the hard disk on another computer or try using a different hard disk to see if the issue persists. If the problem is specific to the hard disk, it may need to be replaced.

Driver issues: During the installation process, the operating system requires appropriate drivers to recognize the hard disk. Check if Sangfor provides any specific drivers for your hard disk model and ensure that you have them available. You can try loading the drivers during the installation process by pressing the appropriate key (such as F6) when prompted.

RAID configuration: If you are using RAID or other disk configuration, make sure the RAID settings are properly configured in the BIOS. Ensure that the RAID controller and hard disks are detected and set up correctly.

Thanks
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 06 Jun 2023 12:39

Please check with below BIOS setting, the UEFI/legacy boot specifically.

CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 06 Jun 2023 13:19

can u view your HDD in bios?
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 06 Jun 2023 14:51

Please make sure that in the BIOS, the HDD is detected.
Vivian Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 09:59

There may be issues with your hard disk.
Sophie Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:03

Check your BIOS settings if it is configured correctly
Newbie076213 Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:06

Maybe your hard disk is corrupted?
Joey234 Lv1Posted 12 Jun 2023 10:10

It is possible that the lack of hard disk detection during the installation of Sangfor version 6.3.0 on your HP ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server could be due to compatibility issues between the server hardware and the software version.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders