Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 10:29

Check the user guide or documentation for instructions on how to reset the password or gain access to the CLI through alternative means, such as a password recovery process.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:56

If the default credentials aren't working, it may be necessary to reset the password for the CLI
isabelita Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:51

When attempting to log in, take note of any error messages or notifications that appear. These can provide valuable information about the issue at hand.
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:51

Ensure that the VM hosting Endpoint Secure and Central Manager has proper network connectivity. Verify that the VM can access the required network resources, such as DNS servers or authentication servers.
MISMIS Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:47

Double-check the user guide or documentation to ensure that you are using the correct default username and password. Pay attention to any case sensitivity or special characters that may be required.
Naomi Lv3Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:44

Contact Sangfor TAC
Kyle Padilla Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:37

You should contact the system administrator or follow the password recovery procedure indicated in Sangfor's documentation or support channels.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 05 Jun 2023 09:32

The CLI credentials is not the same for the GUI credentials. You must contact the Support Team if you want to enter in CLI Mode.
SergeyPokrovsky Lv1Posted 03 Jun 2023 19:23

Sorry, but I have just created new VMs by myself, and default credentials are not valid...
Faisal Piliang Posted 02 Jun 2023 23:17

Hi,

If you are an authorized user and have forgotten the credentials, you should reach out to the system administrator or refer to the password recovery process outlined in the documentation or support channels provided by Sangfor.

Thanks

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers