RegiBoy Lv5Posted 27 May 2023 14:21

Sangfor VDI's local storage configuration guidelines provide valuable recommendations and best practices for designing and optimizing storage systems in a virtual desktop environment. By addressing various aspects of storage configuration, scalability, performance, data protection, and security, these guidelines contribute to a robust and efficient VDI deployment.
Jomel Lv1Posted 29 May 2023 17:12

Evaluation:   This is good for starters.
Suggestion:    To have a more in-depth tutorial
Requirement:   More of this tutorial about HCi.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 09:04

Evaluation: The video effectively utilizes demonstrations and visuals to illustrate the configuration process. The screen captures, annotations, and graphics employed in the video are helpful in conveying the steps involved in configuring local storage for Sangfor VDI.
Suggestion: The use of a robotic or non-human voice in the video may impact clarity and naturalness, potentially affecting comprehension. A normal human voice with proper intonation can enhance understanding and engagement.
Requirement: I want to watch NGAF 8.0.47 - SD-WAN /Load Balancing/Link Failure/Dual ISP Configuration
EHern Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 10:11

Evaluation:     Yes, its helpful it makes the an easy way of creating a local storage in simple way.
Suggestion:    There is no need to improve the way in this video although makeit in general or make ti a little short
Requirement:   submit what kinds of video content you want to watch. For example:

I want to watch [Authentication features + [version no.] + all about authentication
Kyle Padilla Posted 30 May 2023 11:43

The video is clear and concise
MISMIS Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 11:44

it is very helpful to me
Naomi Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 11:44

The VDI video is useful and very informative
Adonis001 Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 11:45

it provided me with a deeper understanding of the topic
isabelita Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 11:46

The video is simple yet information full
BitCloud Lv3Posted 30 May 2023 11:47

Provide me a new knowledge in VDI Storage