Weekly Challenges (Please bring back the puzzle)

rivsy Lv5Posted 22 May 2023 14:06

Last edited by rivsy 27 Jun 2023 13:49.

I see the weekly challenges is so boring now not unlike the past year weekly challenges (crossword and others) energized other member to join. And I see that there are very few member joining the weekly challenges.

May I suggest to bring back the crossword challenges and non IT/Technical challenges, since some of the weekly challenges is for IT/Technical person only that's why the other non IT/Technical members does not willing join it.

Feel alike? Bump to help this suggestion accepted by developers.

An accepted suggestion earns you 100 to 1000 coins. For more active members in Suggestions board, a badge Product Consultant may be rewarded. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Jhazz Lv3Posted 22 May 2023 14:10

Yeah... Please bring back the non IT/Technical challenges...

Sangfor Community member consist of Technical, Sales, Admin, Purchasing and other. Not all member in here is IT/Technical person.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 22 May 2023 14:48

I find these challenges interesting thou. However yes we can add some more activities to have more fun here.
HeavT Lv2Posted 22 May 2023 15:04

Im agree to this since im not a Technical person.
Pat Lv4Posted 22 May 2023 16:12

agree on this. some are even end user that is not highly technical. please consider this or consider some suggestions from active members for non-technical activities.
MTR Lv2Posted 22 May 2023 21:57

i agree with this
benjie Lv2Posted 23 May 2023 17:33

Please bring back the puzzle.
Faisal Piliang Posted 23 May 2023 18:54

Yes, agree too
Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 24 May 2023 09:54

Thanks for your suggestion. The word puzzle game was canceled because there is a change on our community operation plan this year. We need to focus more time on those campaigns related with technology or service.
All what we do on this community is to help community members learn more about the products, technologies, and service support of Sangfor, and to deepen communication and sharing among members so that each member can learn and grow here.
MTR Lv2Posted 04 Jun 2023 12:42

I agree with this