Sangfor Community»Categories General Online Activity [Ended]#Weekly Event# Round 66 - Video of the Week

[Ended]#Weekly Event# Round 66 - Video of the Week

views: 1953 | comments: 9 | added to Favorites 0
Lights on | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
Created: 17 May 2023 09:22

Summary:

Interested?Click here to view the coins giveaway of Round 65.

Faisal Piliang Posted 24 May 2023 10:12
I want to watch Sangfor VDI Linux Virtual Machine Deployment + VDI5.4.2 + Deplyment
Evaluation: Sangfor VDI version 5.2 4.2 these are the currently supported Linux version X Abunda 16.04 ubuntu 16.04 dot 6 64-bit ubuntu 18 dot o 4.2 64-bit and Sint OS 7.6 64-bit the steps of deployment, very intersting.
Suggestion: Is there a Sangfor VDI version 5.2 4.2 ISO feature that can be tried for free.
Requirement: Linux resources linux desktops are not supported to join domains agent free (there is no for free).
Hossien_52327 Posted 23 May 2023 15:26
Evaluation:     The video is instructive, explaining each and every step with deployment of Sangfor VDI Linux VM
Suggestion:    Basically, at least update the video with the latest version that's being used as of the present.
Requirement:   I want to watch HCI V6 Deployment
Noviyanto Posted 20 May 2023 09:41
Yes it is useful for me. But the text should be made smaller font.
I want to watch (NGAF) +(8.0.47) + Basic Configurations
Bebe_Bote Posted 19 May 2023 13:40
It very helpful for us to learn the deployment of Sangfor VDI  Linux virtual machine.
Kalem Posted 19 May 2023 13:36
The video is very informative since it teaches how to deploy Sangfor VDI Linux virtual machine.
jetjetd Posted 19 May 2023 13:34
The video is very helpful in learning on how to deploy Sangfor VDI Linux virtual machine.
Newbie517762 Posted 19 May 2023 12:05
I want to watch [VDI] + [latest version] + vGPU Deployment Guides.
Evaluation:     Clearly & useful to us.
CLELUQMAN Posted 19 May 2023 10:50
Evaluation
- The video effectively explains the process of deploying a Linux virtual machine using Sangfor VDI. It covers the necessary steps in a clear and concise manner, making it easy to follow along.
-The video quality is satisfactory, with clear visuals and good audio.

Suggestion
-Use animations or diagrams to explain concepts or processes,

Requirement
I want to watch Sangfor NGAF 8.0.47 - SSLVPN Configuration Local & LDAP Authentication
Farina Ahmed Posted 18 May 2023 15:04
Last edited by Farina Ahmed 18 May 2023 15:05.

Evaluation:

Best video easy steps are mentioned for deployment of multiple VDI clients with auto quick method.

Suggestion:

I viewed ATA drives are used in this video which I guess is the oldest and slowest hard drives and I personally will not recommend them.

I also get confuse with some terminologies as I never heard them before which are VDC and VMP. I dont know what is VDC and What is VMP. Kindly elaborate them as well in video.

Also if we don't have any DHCP Server then can we provide them manual IPs?

Requirement:

Can we apply the same method for Windows OS based VDI thin client?
I want to watch VDI 5.4.2 + Windows OS Installation

1.JPG (12.08 KB, Downloads: 228)

1.JPG