[Ended]#Weekly Event# Round 66 - Video of the Week

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 17 May 2023 09:22

Welcome to our 66th video week where we watch Sangfor product video tutorials and learn how to configure together! We'd love your feedback!!

You can find the deployment, configuration video tutorials in the community Resources > Video Library section, and on Sangfor Technologies YouTube channel!

You can use the YouTube cc function Auto-translate to change the subtitle into your local language to better understand the content!

[Event Duration]
May 17 – May 23, 2023

[Event Rewards]
1) Participation Award: Get 100 coins if you leave an evaluation, advice, or demand under this post.

2) Excellent Review Award: Get 500 coins if your evaluation, advice, and demand are useful for shaping Sangfor products or improving video tutorials.

[Participation Rules]
1. Watch the video selected for this week.
2. Leave your comments under this post, including:
  • Evaluation:     tell us whether the video is helpful for you or not.
  • Suggestion:    point out what needs to be improved for this video.
  • Requirement:   submit what kinds of video content you want to watch. For example:

I want to watch [product name] + [version no.] + topic name

3. All rewards will be sent before the next round updates and announced under this post.
4. Everyone can leave only one comment under this post. DO NOT repeat the comments. Otherwise we will punish your action by reducing 100 coins.

Award Announcement
Congratulations to the following 2 participants on getting "Excellent Review Award" and 500 coins.

Congratulations to the following 8 participants on getting "Participation Award" and 100 coins.

Interested?
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 18 May 2023 15:04

Last edited by Farina Ahmed 18 May 2023 15:05.

Evaluation:

Best video easy steps are mentioned for deployment of multiple VDI clients with auto quick method.

Suggestion:

I viewed ATA drives are used in this video which I guess is the oldest and slowest hard drives and I personally will not recommend them.

I also get confuse with some terminologies as I never heard them before which are VDC and VMP. I dont know what is VDC and What is VMP. Kindly elaborate them as well in video.

Also if we don't have any DHCP Server then can we provide them manual IPs?

Requirement:

Can we apply the same method for Windows OS based VDI thin client?
I want to watch VDI 5.4.2 + Windows OS Installation

1.JPG (12.08 KB, Downloads: 223)

1.JPG
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 19 May 2023 10:50

Evaluation
- The video effectively explains the process of deploying a Linux virtual machine using Sangfor VDI. It covers the necessary steps in a clear and concise manner, making it easy to follow along.
-The video quality is satisfactory, with clear visuals and good audio.

Suggestion
-Use animations or diagrams to explain concepts or processes,

Requirement
I want to watch Sangfor NGAF 8.0.47 - SSLVPN Configuration Local & LDAP Authentication
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 19 May 2023 12:05

I want to watch [VDI] + [latest version] + vGPU Deployment Guides.
Evaluation:     Clearly & useful to us.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 19 May 2023 13:34

The video is very helpful in learning on how to deploy Sangfor VDI Linux virtual machine.
Kalem Lv3Posted 19 May 2023 13:36

The video is very informative since it teaches how to deploy Sangfor VDI Linux virtual machine.
Bebe_Bote Lv3Posted 19 May 2023 13:40

It very helpful for us to learn the deployment of Sangfor VDI  Linux virtual machine.
Noviyanto Lv3Posted 20 May 2023 09:41

Yes it is useful for me. But the text should be made smaller font.
I want to watch (NGAF) +(8.0.47) + Basic Configurations
Hossien_52327 Lv2Posted 23 May 2023 15:26

Evaluation:     The video is instructive, explaining each and every step with deployment of Sangfor VDI Linux VM
Suggestion:    Basically, at least update the video with the latest version that's being used as of the present.
Requirement:   I want to watch HCI V6 Deployment
Faisal Piliang Posted 24 May 2023 10:12

I want to watch Sangfor VDI Linux Virtual Machine Deployment + VDI5.4.2 + Deplyment
Evaluation: Sangfor VDI version 5.2 4.2 these are the currently supported Linux version X Abunda 16.04 ubuntu 16.04 dot 6 64-bit ubuntu 18 dot o 4.2 64-bit and Sint OS 7.6 64-bit the steps of deployment, very intersting.
Suggestion: Is there a Sangfor VDI version 5.2 4.2 ISO feature that can be tried for free.
Requirement: Linux resources linux desktops are not supported to join domains agent free (there is no for free).