Hello everyone,
I'm responsible for a datacenter. We have our own cloud running on Sangfor SCP. In my HCI sangfor I have vNGAF and ADC for loadbalancing (but unfortunately this one is not in use as I recently learned that it is end of life so how to fix this loadbalancing problem in the first place)
To continue I use my HCI and datacenter for my clients' web applications, to collect their data remotely for Analytics services, and also to provide security.
My customers generally insist on the security of their data (that they don't want it to pass through the internet when thèse data leave their company to come to our datacenter).
I would therefore like to know what sangfor products are used between my datacenter and my customers so that their data is collected without passing through the internet.
Could SD WAN or WANO for example help me?
And how could it help me?
In short, how can I manage this situation?

Also, does sangfor have a sizing tool like NVTools for venter ?
Zonger Lv4Posted 08 May 2023 03:49

Yes, Sangfor offers a sizing tool for its HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) solutions called Sangfor HCI Sizing Tool. This tool helps users to determine the appropriate hardware configuration for their HCI deployment based on their specific needs and workloads. The tool takes into consideration factors such as the number of virtual machines, CPU and memory usage, storage requirements, and network bandwidth, among others.

The Sangfor HCI Sizing Tool provides users with a comprehensive report that includes a recommended hardware configuration for the HCI deployment, as well as a breakdown of the expected performance and capacity utilization. This allows users to make informed decisions about their HCI deployment and ensure that it is appropriately sized for their needs.

Overall, the Sangfor HCI Sizing Tool is a useful resource for organizations looking to deploy HCI solutions and ensures that they can choose the optimal hardware configuration for their specific workloads.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 08 May 2023 07:33

Nice question
rivsy Lv5Posted 08 May 2023 09:20

The best option is to schedule a POC or Proof of Concept and Demo to your local Sangfor provider to properly know the problem and solution for it