Hi,

i'm not able to find the option to configure SSL with WAF; i can see only HTTP and no HTTPS , how can i configure and all the WAF to scan the HTTPS traffic for the web server ?

Thank you,

By solving this question, you may help 710 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

AisiEnzo2022 Lv2Posted 13 Apr 2023 11:00

To configure SSL with WAF in Sangfor, go through the following steps:

1. Sign in to the Sangfor Management Center (SMC)
2. Go to the WAF configuration page.
3. Select the "SSL" tab.
4. To generate a new SSL certificate, click the "Create" button.
5. Enter the required SSL certificate information, such as the certificate authority (CA) information, domain name, and other relevant details.
6. Upload the SSL certificate to your Sangfor WAF

To configure WAF to scan HTTPS traffic, perform the following steps:

1. Select the "HTTPS Inspection" tab.
2. To create a new HTTPS Inspection rule, click the "Create" button.
3. Enter the relevant information for your HTTPS Inspection rule, such as the URL or domain name that you want to inspect
4. Enable the "SSL decryption" option to allow the WAF to decrypt and scan the HTTPS traffic
5. Select the inspection mode and policy that you want to apply to the HTTPS traffic
6. Save your configuration changes and test your HTTPS traffic to ensure that it is being properly scanned by the WAF.
Faisal Piliang Posted 13 Apr 2023 11:01

Hi,
WAF protection follow
Policies > NEtwork Security > Policies to add a new policy and enable the Web App Protection.
Descrption follow:
Policies > Decryption to add a decryption policy.
Thanks
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 14 Apr 2023 14:48

For WAF protection, you can go to Policies > Network Security > Policies to add a new policy and enable the Web App Protection.
For Description, you can go to Policies > Decryption to add a decryption policy.
rivsy Lv5Posted 17 Apr 2023 10:18

It is under the "Policies" tab
Jhazz Lv3Posted 17 Apr 2023 10:30

Just go to:

Policies > Decryption to add a decryption policy
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 17 Apr 2023 11:50

Go to the polices tab and you can find it there.
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 17 Apr 2023 11:55

use the policy tab for this purpose
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 17 Apr 2023 12:10

it availbel in policy tabs
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 17 Apr 2023 15:11

Honestly I didn't find any proper document for it but as mentioned in the top most comment, follow the procedure and if it didn't work out then check out with the license you purchased for WAF and also you can open TAC case for that by contacting Sangfor TAC team. Usually it is find in policies tab.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders