How to enter WANO console to reset

Muizz Lv1Posted 22 Mar 2023 11:56

I have one WANO that i cannot access to the default IP.

need advice if can reset from console or anything to default
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 22 Mar 2023 12:20

what u mean cannot access to the default IP?
not able to ping? cannot access to the web GUI?
rivsy Lv5Posted 22 Mar 2023 14:22

Last edited by rivsy 22 Mar 2023 14:27.

You can use Advanced IP Scanner to scan and see the IP of the appliance or connect to the CONSOLE port
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 22 Mar 2023 14:29

If you cannot access your WANO device using the default IP address, you may want to try resetting it to its factory defaults. Here are the steps you can follow to reset your WANO device:
  • Locate the reset button on your WANO device. The reset button is usually a small hole on the back or bottom of the device.
  • Using a paperclip or similar tool, press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. You should see the lights on the device blink rapidly to indicate that it is resetting.
  • After the reset is complete, the device will reboot and return to its factory default settings. You should now be able to access the device using the default IP address.

If you're still unable to access the device after resetting it, you may want to check the device's user manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
If resetting your WANO device to its factory defaults does not work, you may want to try the following troubleshooting steps:
  • Check the physical connections of the device, such as the Ethernet cables and power supply. Make sure they are properly connected and working.
  • Try accessing the device from a different computer or device. This can help determine if the problem is with the device or your computer.
  • Disable any firewalls or antivirus software on your computer that may be blocking access to the device.
  • Use a network scanner tool to find the IP address of the WANO device. This can help you determine if the device is using a different IP address.
  • If you have access to the device's console port, you may be able to access it that way and make configuration changes. However, this requires some technical expertise.

Faisal Piliang Posted 22 Mar 2023 23:48

To reset WANO, you want to take crossover ethernet cable and put it in ports eth0 and eth1 and then switch-off the device and then switch-on the device and wait for 5 min, and then unplug the crossover cable.
your default account
Zonger Lv4Posted 23 Mar 2023 04:16

To reset WANO, you want to take crossover ethernet cable and put it in ports eth0 and eth1 and then switch-off the device and then switch-on the device and wait for 5 min, and then unplug the crossover cable.
your default account
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 23 Mar 2023 17:01

If you can't ping the default IP so it means that it has changed or it is physically down.
Newbie578211 Lv1Posted 18 Apr 2023 17:21

I also want to enter the WANO console but I can't access the default IP.