Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:16

I would suggest that the topic [SANGFOR_aCloud_6.0.0_EN_System Disk Replacement Guides] is very well describe but also mentioned the hardware/Storage/Processor/Cores requirement for deployment or replacement of any disk in these guides. Overall good guide.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:20

I would suggest that the topic [SANGFOR_NGAF_v8.0.8_Web Application Protection_Best Practice] describes all the necessary policies implementation for NGAF WAF firewall but also let us know how many websites and other multiple attacks can be blocked in a single licenses. Also describes the amount of licenses and number of users per licenses on whom policies will be implemented.  
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:23

I think the topic [SANGFOR_ES_Best Practices for Scenarios_Use Honeypot to Anti Ransomware] describe Honeypot scenario in real which I really appreciate. I never seen such guide in any other vendor products like cisco or Huawei or Palo Alto or Fortinet who describe this scenario with configuration. Bravo!!
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:26

I think the topic [SCMT Fails to import new license] is a good example of troubleshooting case. Sometimes, the problem is very small and we get confused that either License is not working properly or the download link might be corrupt but this is not the case. In this case only User ID and password need to be put correctly.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:28

I think the topic [SCP licensing to HCI failed] describes the very basic concept if the configuration is not done correctly then we may faced a lot of problem in deployment or installing or importing of any device or files.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:30

I think [VM Slow Boot] the root cause needs to be clarify in detail because I didn't understand this root cause [Cause: It is related to the KMS activation tool or the Morto family virus.] what is morto family and why it is related to KMS.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 17:50

I would suggest that the topic like [Video redirection not working] this first need to describe in just two lines that what is video redirection and then put down troubleshooting steps.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 03 Apr 2023 14:13

When will round 5 be started?