Faisal P Posted 03 Mar 2023 11:03

#SANGFOR_IAG_v13.0.72 Access Control with Schedule#: What if the blocked application can still be run
faysalji Lv3Posted 03 Mar 2023 11:56

I think the troubleshooting guide 8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed is very useful but I would recommend to add more details in the handling process i.e in support for 'Confirmed the current version is 8.0.35.3235 latest version.' show us how to confirm it with the help of screenshots.
Taha Lv2Posted 03 Mar 2023 12:45

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed#   this article gives us the solution to ignore this error as it is only related to firmware update so if you update the firmware this eror will not appear
sumran Lv2Posted 03 Mar 2023 12:48

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed#   this article gives us the solution to ignore this error as it is only related to firmware update so if you update the firmware this error will not appear. So this article is very useful to investigate this typre of error
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 07 Mar 2023 16:37

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed#
OPINION
The article is informative and provides a good starting point for troubleshooting the pre-check failure issue when upgrading NGAF from 8.0.35 to 8.0.47

SUGGESTION
Provide more context: Add explaination why the upgrade from 8.0.35 to 8.0.47 is important and what benefits it provides.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 07 Mar 2023 16:51

#[HCI] Health check result shows alert on the Cluster RAM#

OPINION
I think the article has the potential to be a useful resource for users experiencing an alert on the Cluster RAM in Sangfor HCI. But add more visuals or screenshots It will help a lot.

SUGGESTION
The article could include more visuals or screenshots to aid in understanding the issue and solution. This can be particularly helpful for users who may not be familiar with the interface or terminology used in the article.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 07 Mar 2023 17:01

#Check associated SSLVPN resources type and IP#

OPINION
The article is well-structured, and the steps are easy to follow. It provides a clear explanation of how to check associated SSLVPN resources' types and IPs, and the screenshots make it easy to understand the process.

SUGGESTION
Add conclusion that summarizes the key points and offers additional resources for readers who want to learn more about SSLVPN.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 07 Mar 2023 17:33

#MS Excel is slow on VDI#

OPINION
The article is well-written and provides practical solutions to address issues with MS Excel running slowly on a VDI environment.
SUGGESTION
Include more troubleshooting step, improved by including additional troubleshooting steps for users who may still be experiencing issues after trying the recommended solutions.
NeTSec Lv3Posted 08 Mar 2023 13:36

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed#        The troubleshooting is interesting and helpful
NeTSec Lv3Posted 08 Mar 2023 13:37

#[HCI] Health check result shows alert on the Cluster RAM# Very good explanation