babeshuka Lv3Posted 11 Mar 2023 21:05

#[HCI] Health check result shows alert on the Cluster RAM# I can say is that it is helpful
babeshuka Lv3Posted 11 Mar 2023 21:05

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed# it appears to be informative to me
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 11 Mar 2023 10:31

#SANGFOR_IAG_v13.0.72 Access Control with Schedule#

OPINION
  • The article provides technical instructions on how to configure access control with schedule for SANGFOR_IAG_v13.0.72. It covers creating access control policies, assigning them to resources, and configuring time and date parameters. It is well-organized and follows a logical order, making it easy to follow.

SUGGESTION
  • This article needs to be translated into more languages.
  • It may be helpful to include more detailed explanations of technical terms and provide examples to clarify the concepts.

CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 11 Mar 2023 10:20

#Sangfor NGAF V8.0.47 Interface Documentation#

OPINION
The article provides comprehensive documentation for Sangfor NGAF V8.0.47. It is well-structured and technical, but could benefit from more visual aids, examples, and a feedback mechanism. Overall, it is a valuable resource for users.

SUGGESTION
  • Consider adding a feedback mechanism, such as a comment section or survey, to gather feedback from users and improve the knowledge base based on their needs.
  • Consider translating the content into multiple languages to make it accessible to a wider audience.

Farina Ahmed Posted 09 Mar 2023 19:19

The topic [IOS 15 user do QR code authentication will show blank page] describe a problem faced by QR code authentication, all these problem solving / troubleshooting posts are good enough to solve any query that customers faces in the live network and faced troubles.
Farina Ahmed Posted 09 Mar 2023 19:16

I think [MS Excel is slow on VDI ] is one of the best troubleshooting topic mentioned on the community where it is shown that some excel extension file status is shown slow on the VDI interface and in the end a valuable suggestion is also provided that how can we resolve this problem.
Farina Ahmed Posted 09 Mar 2023 19:14

I think [Sangfor NGAF V8.0.6 Network Interface Description] is a good topic in which all interfaces of NGAF is shown that how can these interface be configured in a production network. There is no better way to show step by step configuration of a NGAF.
Brooker Lv3Posted 09 Mar 2023 17:22

#MS Excel is slow on VDI# well written  troubleshooting guide

#MS Excel is slow on VDI# This gives us other information about Excel

#8.0.35 upgrade to 8.0.47 pre-check failed# concise and fix