Sangfor IAM Disk Threshold

Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 28 Feb 2023 11:51

Hello, i have several Sangfor Devices that reach the yellow (warning) on disk utilization.
I use the default settings 85%, but why the disk still reach over the 85%?

and i saw on the docs that we can use the external report center, i will use this later but for now is there any way to decrease this disk utilization? are we can delete this log manually?

amcysoc786 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

1. According to your first point, you are using the default setting where two options are selected only for Alarm not for auto deletion of logs, Disk Usage Alarm Options (i) 180 days and (ii) 85% Threshold it only gives you notification.  This is the reason your threshold is 87% which will not exceed to 90% because:
2.  According to your second point, you cannot set the threshold percentage because its automatically disable but you can set the days for auto deletion which will clear the disk after that days.
Is this answer helpful?
Faisal P Posted 28 Feb 2023 12:28

IAM 12.0.13 User Manual. You can set mail warning information on the Alarm Options page. Auto Logs Deletion: Set disk usage threshold.
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 28 Feb 2023 13:18

Disk utilization is a measure of how much disk space is being used on a device. It is possible that the device is running out of disk space due to a variety of reasons, such as large files or applications consuming too much disk space. It is also possible that the disk is being used for logging or other system functions, which can cause the disk utilization to reach higher than normal levels. It is important to check the disk usage on the device to determine the cause of the warning.
rivsy Lv5Posted 28 Feb 2023 15:02

It can be only deleted automatically to the set days
amcysoc786 Lv1Posted 01 Mar 2023 15:58

1. According to your first point, you are using the default setting where two options are selected only for Alarm not for auto deletion of logs, Disk Usage Alarm Options (i) 180 days and (ii) 85% Threshold it only gives you notification.  This is the reason your threshold is 87% which will not exceed to 90% because:
2.  According to your second point, you cannot set the threshold percentage because its automatically disable but you can set the days for auto deletion which will clear the disk after that days.
Johnbada Lv2Posted 02 Mar 2023 13:47

Make sure you don't have automatically report generation this can be the reason why the disk reach the threshold, yes you can send this report to email and I recommanded you to setup the external report center.
for the log it can be set automatic deleted base on how many days you want to keep the logs.
Jhazz Lv3Posted 06 Mar 2023 10:21

It is just only a alarm threshold
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 06 Mar 2023 12:40

it can be deleted automatically after days setting
April Men Lv1Posted 06 Mar 2023 14:14

Alarm threshold if the limit exceed and will automatically deleted on user preference
Dohan4U Lv2Posted 06 Mar 2023 15:49

You can set manually the automatic deletion of the logs

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders