Max Storage

Pilita Lv2Posted 20 Feb 2023 21:39

What would be the max storage of Sangfor HCI with 3 nodes

Abdul Sami has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

The maximum storage capacity of a Sangfor HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) system with 3 nodes will depend on several factors, such as the size and number of hard disk drives or solid-state drives installed in each node, the RAID configuration used, and the amount of data redundancy desired.
Sangfor HCI supports multiple storage options, including locally attached storage on each node, shared storage using SAN (Storage Area Network) or NAS (Network-Attached Storage), and cloud-based storage. The maximum storage capacity can also be increased by adding additional nodes to the HCI cluster.

Minimum Sangfor HCI with 3 nodes can support up to 4PB of total storage capacity.

Is this answer helpful?
Faisal P Posted 20 Feb 2023 23:43

Add up to 64 nodes to a cluster
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 21 Feb 2023 18:01

The maximum storage capacity of a Sangfor HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) system with 3 nodes will depend on several factors, such as the size and number of hard disk drives or solid-state drives installed in each node, the RAID configuration used, and the amount of data redundancy desired.
Sangfor HCI supports multiple storage options, including locally attached storage on each node, shared storage using SAN (Storage Area Network) or NAS (Network-Attached Storage), and cloud-based storage. The maximum storage capacity can also be increased by adding additional nodes to the HCI cluster.

Minimum Sangfor HCI with 3 nodes can support up to 4PB of total storage capacity.

Jhazz Lv3Posted 27 Feb 2023 09:30

3 nodes up to 4PB
rivsy Lv5Posted 27 Feb 2023 09:34

I think its depends on the type of RAID and other factor on the disk
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 27 Feb 2023 10:19

Maximum storage of Sangfor HCI with 3 nodes will depend on the storage capacity installed per node, RAID type and data redundancy.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 27 Feb 2023 12:28

The maximum number of storage based snapshot can be take is 128.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 27 Feb 2023 13:31

it will depend on the specific hardware and configuration used. a 3-node HCI cluster could potentially support several terabytes of storage capacity, ranging from a few terabytes up to tens of terabytes or more.
Pat Lv4Posted 27 Feb 2023 13:34

Actually it depends on the specification of the hard drive
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 27 Feb 2023 15:30

The amount of data you want to store in the storage. It depend on your need but also depend on the model number. Specific model number support specific amount of data. It would be better to follow the deployment guide for Sangfor HCI. I tried to find it and paste it here but unfortunately I dont find it. Else contact sangfor TAC team.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders