Sangfor roadmap

Rashley Lv2Posted 17 Feb 2023 00:19

Does the sangfor have a roadmap for like network switches and access points?

rivsy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Some of the roadmap of the brands is restricted to post in public, that is why there is no available public roadmap documentation for Sangfor at the moment
Is this answer helpful?
faysalji Lv3Posted 23 Feb 2023 11:46

Sangfor Technologies is a leading global vendor of IT infrastructure solutions, specializing in Cloud Computing & Network Security with a wide range of products & services including Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Next-Generation Firewall, Internet Access Management, Endpoint Protection, Ransomware Protection, Managed Detection and Response, WAN Optimization, SD-WAN, and many others.

Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 21 Feb 2023 18:24

Yes. Sangfor has a roadmap for their networking switches and access points. This roadmap outlines the company's plans for the future and includes new hardware, software, and services that Sangfor plans to release.
Franky Lv3Posted 21 Feb 2023 10:44

I think they have this
Carrot Lv3Posted 21 Feb 2023 10:40

Wishing they have roadmap
Robin Lv3Posted 21 Feb 2023 10:36

Sundray partners with them so it is possible
Brooker Lv3Posted 21 Feb 2023 10:32

it is best if they have this roadmap
Pat Lv4Posted 21 Feb 2023 08:21

I think they are partners with sandray if it is regards with enterprise networks so no plans yet i think.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Feb 2023 21:44

Maybe not because there so many vendors for that
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 20 Feb 2023 18:35

May be because they want to provide consultancy by their own team so no road map is required. Like what I get from your question is that how and where to use switches and APs etc. It depend upon your network and one can only define it after having survey of the current infrastructure and then will give you advice about roadmap like what is needed and what should be done.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 20 Feb 2023 17:18

cant find any road map for switches / access point yet. hoping it will come out soon

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders