RobertonY Lv2Posted 28 Feb 2023 09:15

# Unable to add global exclusion due to special character# This is informative in our work
RobertonY Lv2Posted 28 Feb 2023 09:16

#DHCP fail to work# beneficial in our field
RobertonY Lv2Posted 28 Feb 2023 09:16

#vGPU vm with T4 graphics card unable to powered on# Its a little bit confusing
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 28 Feb 2023 12:23

# HCI VM When Installing Alma Linux 9 "Kernel Panic" #

OPINION
The article provides useful information on how to install Alma Linux 9 on HCI VM, but there are areas where it could be improved to make it more user-friendly and accessible to a wider audience.
SUGGESTION
Some parts of the article might be hard to understand because of technical words or difficult instructions. It would be easier for readers if the language is simpler and more pictures to show what to do. It would also be helpful if the article explained who it's meant for, like if it's for experts or beginners. Lastly, it might be useful if the article also had tips on what to do if there are problems during the installation.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 28 Feb 2023 12:36

#【aCMP】Elastic IP Troubleshooting#

OPINION
The article provides a detailed guide to troubleshooting Elastic IP issues in the aCMP product. The article is well-organized and easy to follow, with clear headings and step-by-step instructions.

SUGGESTION
Add more visual aids, such as screenshots or diagrams, to help illustrate some of the concepts and steps. For example, include a screenshot of the aCMP interface where users can configure Elastic IPs, and to show what the Elastic IP configuration should look like when it's working correctly.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 28 Feb 2023 12:45

#vGPU vm with T4 graphics card unable to powered on#

OPINION
  • The article provides clear steps for troubleshooting the issue.
  • The article identifies the issue and provides a solution that includes the necessary commands to resolve the issue.
  • The article also includes a list of possible causes for the issue, which can be helpful for users to understand the problem.

SUGGESTION
  • Include more detailed explanations of the commands and steps provided in the solution. This would be especially helpful for users who are not familiar with the commands or are new to troubleshooting.
  • Include screenshots or videos to demonstrate the steps can make the article more user-friendly.

MISMIS Lv3Posted 01 Mar 2023 08:48

#DHCP fail to work# for me it is a cool page.
MISMIS Lv3Posted 01 Mar 2023 08:49

#vGPU vm with T4 graphics card unable to powered on# overall nice and cool
MISMIS Lv3Posted 01 Mar 2023 08:49

# Unable to add global exclusion due to special character# as for me look fine page
MISMIS Lv3Posted 01 Mar 2023 08:50

#【aCMP】Elastic IP Troubleshooting# for me I suggest to elaborate more.