Import/ Export user/ip/mac binding information from one device to another?

amcysoc786 Lv1Posted 09 Feb 2023 01:06

Last edited by amcysoc786 09 Feb 2023 15:28.

I have two devices of IAG 13.0.15 in two different regions, both devices are not exchange info, i just want to know is there any way to export all authorized information (IP,Mac,User) binding information in one file and import it in another and vise/ versa.

amcysoc786 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sorry, i didn't find any option in my device, i forget to post the detail of my device IAG 13.0.15
Is this answer helpful?
Faisal P Posted 09 Feb 2023 10:44

1.        On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click General in the sidebar. (You may have to scroll down.)
2.        Click Transfer or Reset on the right, then click Open Migration Assistant.
3.        Click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions to transfer information from your Mac.
4.        On another Mac, open Migration Assistant and follow the onscreen instructions.
5.        Select the information to transfer.
•        Applications: Select the Applications checkbox.
Applications that are not compatible with the latest installed versions may not be transferred or used.
•        User accounts: Select the checkbox next to the name for each user account you want to transfer.
Click the arrows next to the checkboxes to select specific information to transfer, including apps, documents, pictures, movies, desktop, Downloads folder, and more.
•        Documents and files from apps: Select the Other Files & Folders checkbox.
•        Computer settings: Select the System & Network checkbox.
Your desktop picture, network settings, etc. Will be transferred.
Click the arrow next to the checkbox to select which system or network settings to transfer.
6.        Follow any additional on-screen instructions, then click Continue to initiate the transfer.
Once the transfer is complete, a migration summary is displayed if any problems are found—for example, if the document could not be transferred or incompatible software was detected.
7.        Click Done to exit Migration Assistant
Jhazz Lv3Posted 13 Feb 2023 09:23

Did you try to use the "Migration Assistant"?
rivsy Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 09:40

You can export it thru the Asset Discovery
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 13 Feb 2023 12:25

export it through asset discovery
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 13:59

That is a complicated config. You can contact support
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 13 Feb 2023 14:27

Yes, it is possible to export and import the authorized information, such as IP, MAC, and User binding information, between two Sangfor IAG devices.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 13 Feb 2023 14:42

Asset Discovery can be used for exporting files
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 14 Feb 2023 13:22

Unfortunately, IAG 13.0.15 does not have the capability to export and import authorized information from one device to another. You would need to manually configure the devices in each region with the same settings.
SSPHAKIM Lv2Posted 15 Feb 2023 09:36

Hi.
I think this is what u are looking for.
8283263ec36bf077e7.png

the import file is in .csv format .It is recommended to review the information after importing to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders