Sangfor_Brando Lv5Posted 10 Feb 2023 10:20

#Sangfor_NGAF_v8.0.47_Network_Port_Rate_Abnormal_Troubleshooting_Guide# This troubleshooting guide is good enough for a simple network port abnormal scenario. There are some suggestion I would like to suggest:
1.  For system log, may include screenshot of related error/warning logs.
2.  Suggestion if still unable to solve via the steps provided.
Sangfor_Brando Lv5Posted 10 Feb 2023 10:24

#IP Location Database display abnormal#  It seems to be a bug upgraded from beta version, and I think it is better to tell that if this bug is solved in newer version.
Suggestion:
1.  May include way of how to verify the device is upgraded from 8.0.47 beta version.
2.  Some grammar mistake, full stop is not included in the sentences.
3.  Root cause of this issue occurred.
Sangfor_Brando Lv5Posted 10 Feb 2023 10:39

#After installed the EacyConnect, it keep prompt out the "ENSURE failed" error message.#
Link is not able to redirect from here, so I searched it manually in the knowledge base platform.

In my opinion, the solution is not really an actual solution but a workaround. Some customer PC is using Chinese language and there are many customer from all over the world using different language in their PC. The actual solution should be solve on the EasyConnect side to support multi-language on the PC. But overall this works as an alternative solution to solve the issue quickly if needed.