About NGAF Optical Bypass Mode 5

Johnny Lam Lv1Posted 17 Jan 2023 11:02

Last edited by Johnny Lam 17 Jan 2023 14:06.

Hi,

May I know if anyone tried this feature? Do I need to purchase an external card for this ?
Which brand of Optical Bypass Module is supported?

My model is M5600-F-1.

Johnbada has solved this question and earned 25 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 5 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

For this model no need to purchase any external card, what you need is enabled this option navigate to Network > Optical Bypass. Your box need to be restart after enabled this option.

once it up, go to Network > Optical Bypass then add the Optical bypass module by selected the optical bypass type.

Hope this can help you.
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 17 Jan 2023 13:14

You need a optical bypass module to activate that feature
Jhazz Lv3Posted 17 Jan 2023 13:18

To enable/activate the power failure occurs, the device restarts due to a breakdown, or a network interface becomes abnormal or the Optical Bypass Mode, you need first the module to do it
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 17 Jan 2023 13:31

No need to purchase an external card. You just need permission to set up the optical bypass module.
Johnbada Lv2Posted 17 Jan 2023 16:25

For this model no need to purchase any external card, what you need is enabled this option navigate to Network > Optical Bypass. Your box need to be restart after enabled this option.

once it up, go to Network > Optical Bypass then add the Optical bypass module by selected the optical bypass type.

Hope this can help you.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders