allow a specific url

Newbie214756 Lv1Posted 27 Dec 2022 21:37

how to allow a specific url only to all my lan ips.

eg. i want allow only google.com to all my LAN through SANGFOR NGAF 8.0.47.

Faisal P has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Newbie214756, follow these steps:
1. First, go to objects> security policy templates> content security and select website that you want in URL filter row.
2. Next, go to policies> network security> policies, select user and apply the content security you have created just now. Action can set to allow.
If the URL you are looking for is not defined in our URL database, you can go to objects> content identification database> URL database to add a new one.
Thank you.
Is this answer helpful?
Faisal P Posted 28 Dec 2022 10:21

Hi Newbie214756, follow these steps:
1. First, go to objects> security policy templates> content security and select website that you want in URL filter row.
2. Next, go to policies> network security> policies, select user and apply the content security you have created just now. Action can set to allow.
If the URL you are looking for is not defined in our URL database, you can go to objects> content identification database> URL database to add a new one.
Thank you.
Khawar Lv1Posted 28 Dec 2022 12:45

After this you have to select your LAN Subnet to only allow it to LAN users.
JD Lv1Posted 28 Dec 2022 12:55

Last edited by JD 28 Dec 2022 13:00.

1. You can use existing  or create URL in the Object>Content Identification Database>URL Category
2. And in the Object>Security Object Template configure the Content Security URL filtering (Template for your LAN Network).
3. In the Policies Tab select Network Security>Policies and click ADD (Select Internet Access Scenario). Then Add your LAN template to this

(This is the URL Database Categories)
ss.jpg
Newbie214756 Lv1Posted 28 Dec 2022 16:03

did this but not work
Jhazz Lv3Posted 02 Jan 2023 15:02

You can set it manually in the POLICIES tab
rivsy Lv5Posted 02 Jan 2023 15:09

You can create a policies object that www.google.com have a whitelist website. But the problem with only allowing www.google.com is when the user click the search items it will automatically block the site
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 03 Jan 2023 15:41

set it manually in the policies tab
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 03 Jan 2023 17:27

do it manually from policy tabs
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 03 Jan 2023 18:18

Create a policy in which the zone (subnet or department or location of the office) is mentioned an d apply policy to allow only google.com to that zone. Zone will be created first. That's a general rule for all brand FWs.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders