Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 01 Dec 2022 11:49

did  you mean time filter in internal report center?
i think for now you cant filter that by time based.

i have an issue with this bandwidth channel reporting if we want to see what the application that consume the bandwidth in my users company on office hour. so i create the Bandwidth Management Policy with specific time and apps. example, i want to see what application that consume bandwidth in office hour,so i create schedule for office hour, and specific policy with streaming/media social apps and company apps. and then create another for non office hours. so i can differentiate the traffic for office/non office hours in flow control/bandwidth channel.
Is this answer helpful?
Denny Chanditya Lv2Posted 04 Dec 2022 20:22

i think for now you cant filter that by time based.

i have an issue with this bandwidth channel reporting if we want to see what the application that consume the bandwidth in my users company on office hour. so i create the Bandwidth Management Policy with specific time and apps. example, i want to see what application that consume bandwidth in office hour,so i create schedule for office hour, and specific policy with streaming/media social apps and company apps. and then create another for non office hours. so i can differentiate the traffic for office/non office hours in flow control/bandwidth channel.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders