[END] #2023 Creator Program# Wanna Be A Signed Creator and Get Paid?

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 24 Nov 2022 16:51

Dear members,
We would like to invite you to share your experience or knowledge with us and other customers. Your unique perspective can help others overcome challenges, discover new possibilities, and make the most out of Sangfor products. By sharing your experiences and knowledge, you not only contribute to the success of other customers but also establish yourself as a trusted resource within our community.

We hope that everyone can learn, share, and grow with each other in this community. Let’s together
make this family much bigger and stronger.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2023年原创计划的海报__签约撰稿人_V2.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What You Can Write

There are several ways you can contribute:

#Troubleshooting Case: If you have encountered and successfully resolved any technical issues or challenges while using Sangfor products, we would love to hear about them. Sharing your troubleshooting steps, workarounds, or solutions can help others facing similar problems find quick resolutions.
#Configuration Guides: If you have expertise in configuring Sangfor products for specific use cases or environments, consider creating configuration guides. These guides can provide step-by-step instructions, best practices, and tips for optimizing the performance and functionality of our offerings.
* Writing Template: Configuration guide (click to download)
* Recommended Artilce: SANGFOR_IAM_v12.0.18_CAS Authentication Configuration Guide

#Case Studies: If you have achieved notable success or implemented innovative solutions using Sangfor products, we would love to feature your story as a case study. This will not only showcase your accomplishments but also inspire and guide others in their journey.

#User Feedback: We highly value your feedback on how we can improve Sangfor products. By sharing your suggestions, ideas, and even constructive criticism, you can directly influence the future development of our offerings.

#Tips and Tricks: Share any tips, tricks, or shortcuts that you have discovered while using Sangfor products. These insights can help others maximize their productivity and efficiency.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rewards to Get

Besides the creation rewards mentioned above, you can get more rewards listed below:

5290058 拷贝.png Win a "Most Potential" badge and get 5000 coins each quarter.
5290058 拷贝.png Win a "Most Popular" badge and get 5000 coins each quarter.
5290058 拷贝.png Win a "Most Productive" badge and get 8000 coins each quarter.
5290058 拷贝.png Get a USD $20 Amazon e-voucher if your article gets the most votes.
5290058 拷贝.png Get a chance to be presented in "HALL OF FAME".

Recommended Reading:

Warm Tips ha_mt.gif

Those articles written by ChatGPT, or copied from Sangfor whitepapers or the official website will not be accepted.

2.png

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 24 Nov 2022 17:31

I want to be a "Signed Writer".
rogerinfo Lv1Posted 25 Nov 2022 07:13

wow i will try this
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 25 Nov 2022 13:08

how to sign up
WillyTheGreat Lv2Posted 25 Nov 2022 14:42

goodluck and more powers to all creator here
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 19 Mar 2023 22:59

I want to be a "Signed Writer".
Newbie171714 Lv1Posted 06 Apr 2023 17:00