Windows autounattend.xml usage/generation 5

tchaikovski Posted 03 Nov 2022 20:29

Hello!
initially asked in HCI but now understand that it'd be VDI stuff... is there a way to use customization when using Windows template? Customer asked about autounattend.xml file with custom params. if so then how to do it?
Thank you!

jed has solved this question and earned 25 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 5 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

there is no way using customization when using Windows template
Is this answer helpful?
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 07 Nov 2022 10:41

I think it is no customization, correct me if I am wrong. For the mean time you can ask the support for this matter.
Pat Lv4Posted 07 Nov 2022 10:49

A customized theme and desktop background for Windows can be provided by defining the Themes setting within your Unattend.xml.

The following child elements must be defined:

ThemeName element to specify the name of the customized Windows default theme.
DesktopBackground element to specify the path to a custom background graphics file of type .png. jpg, or .bmp located in a subfolder under %windir%
UWPAppsUseLightTheme element to enable or disable light theme.
Arleng Lv2Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:16

During installation, you can choose either Express Settings or Customize. The settings offered during the Customize option are adjustable by using Group Policy, so the method of installing the base OS is not that important.
jed Lv2Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:23

there is no way using customization when using Windows template
rivsy Lv5Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:42

No support for the feature yet but let's wait for the future update if that is supported or included.
Naomi Lv3Posted 07 Nov 2022 12:04

There is no support yet on that features but hopefully it will be added in the future
Rhebie Lv3Posted 07 Nov 2022 12:08

When using a Windows template, customization is impossible.
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 07 Nov 2022 12:12

That customization in not a feature even in other vendor
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 07 Nov 2022 12:20

This is one must be suggested on the developer

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders