How to disable Temporary Blacklist

ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 01 Nov 2022 14:26

There is an Option in NGAF -> SOC -> Whitelist/Blacklist -> "Temporary Blocklist"
I want to disable this feature, because LAN IPs and DNS IP are getting Temporarily blocked. Kindly share the solution to disable this feature.

rivsy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

You cannot disable the Whitelist and Blacklist function but you can uncheck and Delete the items listed in the Whitelist and Blacklist.
BTW, IP or domain that is added in the whitelist is not controlled by the NGAF policy and added IP or domain in the blacklist will be blocked by the NGAF at the network layer only.
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 02 Nov 2022 09:01

You cannot disable the Whitelist and Blacklist function but you can uncheck and Delete the items listed in the Whitelist and Blacklist.
BTW, IP or domain that is added in the whitelist is not controlled by the NGAF policy and added IP or domain in the blacklist will be blocked by the NGAF at the network layer only.
Bakhtiar Lv3Posted 03 Nov 2022 14:30

temporary blacklist is do the job is because something, and that something is the policy that running, it could be anti DOS policy or another protection policy, so if you want to let some ip to not get block, then make that ip in the whitelist or disabled the policy that blocked that ip itself

sory my english is so bad
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 03 Nov 2022 16:04

Thanks Issue has been resolved, There was a policy of DDOS Attack, in that policy I have uncheck the outbound traffic block and check the Log

image_2022-11-03_130418439.png (21.1 KB, Downloads: 304)

image_2022-11-03_130418439.png
arjay Lv3Posted 07 Nov 2022 10:45

you cannot remove the blacklist/whitelist but you can uncheck and delete the items listed in the blacklist/whitelist
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 07 Nov 2022 10:45

The blocking is cause by the policy in DDOS Attack not in the Blacklist/Whitelist Settings, so you should delete the policy in the DDOS to unblock your DNS and Lan IP.
Deorwine Lv2Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:16

You cannot disable the Whitelist/Blacklist function but you can uncheck and delete the listed items.
Pat Lv4Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:19

Agree with the anti-DDOS policy which is causing the issue
Arleng Lv2Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:21

Just uncheck the outbound traffic block
jed Lv2Posted 07 Nov 2022 11:26

it is impossible for you to disable the Whitelist and Blacklist function

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow