Can Combine usage of Management + Overlay + Physical edge + Storage network interfaces on aCloud?

rivsy has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by rivsy 25 Oct 2022 12:07.

As of my experience and on Sangfor webinar that I attended last year about Sangfor HCI, The answer is "NO" that Management + Overlay + Physical edge + Storage network interfaces on aCloud cannot be combine together.

Please see below reference for Sangfor HCI:

Please see below previous sangfor community link for the same question ask:

Please see below Sangfor aCloud DR Technical Dive:
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 25 Oct 2022 11:44

Last edited by rivsy 25 Oct 2022 12:07.

As of my experience and on Sangfor webinar that I attended last year about Sangfor HCI, The answer is "NO" that Management + Overlay + Physical edge + Storage network interfaces on aCloud cannot be combine together.

Please see below reference for Sangfor HCI:

Please see below previous sangfor community link for the same question ask:

Please see below Sangfor aCloud DR Technical Dive:
Bakhtiar Lv3Posted 25 Oct 2022 11:44

its highly not recomended to combine all that port, if you want to combine maybe management with physical edge but the best is not to, and the storage and overlay its highly recomended to use individual port

CMIIW
Arham Rehman Lv2Posted 25 Oct 2022 13:23

its not recommended you should separate storage and vxlan for better performance you can combine physical edge and management

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders