Security Operation

MFirdaus Lv1Posted 09 Sep 2022 14:45

Hello good people,

i just run the secucity operation scan and the result as below. My question is, how do we know which host that affected ? Please help me out..

jetjetd has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

I think there is no host affected. Sangfor just informed you about the Laravel vulnerability. Sangfor FarSight Labs received a notice about the Laravel remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2021-43503).

Sangfor FarSight Labs researches the latest cyberthreats and unknown zero-day vulnerabilities, alerting customers to potential dangers to their organizations, and providing real-time solutions with actionable intelligence. Sangfor FarSight Labs works with other security vendors and the security community at large to identify and verify global cyberthreats, providing fast and easy protection for customers.
Is this answer helpful?
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 13 Sep 2022 14:27

thanks for the question
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 13 Sep 2022 14:47

lets me try
Noviyanto Lv3Posted 13 Sep 2022 15:46

Isn't it when we scan at the beginning we determine the host first?
Faisal P Posted 13 Sep 2022 22:33

Threat intelligence works by collecting, processing, analyzing, and disseminating threat data for security teams, developers, and automated
Pat Lv4Posted 14 Sep 2022 08:43

You can try to scan again
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 14 Sep 2022 08:57

Laravel is a free and open-source PHP web framework used for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony.

Please check this link below. To answer your question, the affected user is the server that have lower version of laravel.

The recommendation of this is to update your laravel  to the lastest version.
jed Lv2Posted 14 Sep 2022 10:25

The purpose of the scan is to check first the host
rivsy Lv5Posted 14 Sep 2022 14:10

You can go to the logs and check the full details from the list of threats detected
jetjetd Lv5Posted 14 Sep 2022 15:48

I think there is no host affected. Sangfor just informed you about the Laravel vulnerability. Sangfor FarSight Labs received a notice about the Laravel remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2021-43503).

Sangfor FarSight Labs researches the latest cyberthreats and unknown zero-day vulnerabilities, alerting customers to potential dangers to their organizations, and providing real-time solutions with actionable intelligence. Sangfor FarSight Labs works with other security vendors and the security community at large to identify and verify global cyberthreats, providing fast and easy protection for customers.

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders