VM Installer/Software 515

Adonis001 Lv3Posted 23 Aug 2022 09:46

Hello everyone! Can I download NGAF Software compatible with VMware in this community? Or can you suggest what software must I download for VMware. Thanks in advance

RegiBoy has solved this question and earned 535 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 515 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

I believe that the NGAF firmware versions are the only ones available in the community. Ask the Sangfor support team via email for a link to the NGAF software OVA image download that you may use in your VMware setup. Many thanks
Is this answer helpful?
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 22 Sep 2022 19:40

Thank you very much for the information
arjay Lv3Posted 05 Sep 2022 08:56

You can visit the community for the NGAF firmware version only. You can email or use live chat and ask Sangfor support regarding your inquiries
JamesMee Lv2Posted 04 Sep 2022 13:54

You can only donwload the NGAF firmware but try to contact sangfor team to assist you
Dohan4U Lv2Posted 04 Sep 2022 13:51

Please contact your local service provider to assist you on the installation of vmware
Faisal P Posted 03 Sep 2022 23:19

You can install NGAF on premise as a Network Hardware Firewall or on cloud as a Software (Virtual) Firewall
Rhebie Lv3Posted 01 Sep 2022 17:09

Only the NGAF firmware version is available in the community. You can email Sangfor support and request a link to the NGAF software download page.
Ashley Anne Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:48

I think that the community only has access to the NGAF firmware releases. For a download link for the NGAF software OVA image that you may use in your VMware configuration, send an email to the Sangfor support team.
Rashley Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:43

I think that the community only has access to the NGAF firmware releases. For a download link for the NGAF software OVA image that you may use in your VMware configuration, send an email to the Sangfor support team.
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:19

You may check and ask for Sangfor Support for the version you're looking for and they will recommend what best fits about the compatibility.
isabelita Lv3Posted 31 Aug 2022 10:52

No vm images on this community. You must get help to Tech Support

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders