Pakistan Mobile Numbers are not registered

fahadkhan125 Lv2Posted 17 Aug 2022 19:10

Pakistan Mobile Numbers are not registered on your Sangfor Community on user profile, unable to get the code on my mobile. Please Help Me...
jetjetd Lv5Posted 17 Aug 2022 19:15

Maybe there is a delay in the message pushing. Let @Jojo Luo assist you she is the admin of this community. You can send email to her at jojo.luo@sangfor.com. thank you.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 18 Aug 2022 10:59

I experienced it. Just try again to send Code for the second time and you will get it.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 18 Aug 2022 14:43

HiHi,

Please ask to live chat or e-mail to Karla Hong <karla.hong@sangfor.com>for assist.
She is very nice & helpful to solve the problem.

Regards,
Newbie287271 Lv1Posted 19 Feb 2024 20:55

Here are some possible solutions that you can try:
•  Make sure that you have entered your mobile number correctly, with the country code (+92) and without any spaces or dashes.
•  Try to resend the code for the second time, as there may be a delay in the message delivery.
•  Contact the Sangfor Community admin or support team by email or live chat, and ask them to assist you with the registration process.
•  Update your APN settings on your mobile device, as they may be blocking the SMS service. You can find the instructions on how to do this on your mobile carrier's website or customer service.
slope game

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders